Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a 2-component oil finishing system, consisting of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus (A) and Accelerator (B) that is very suitable for indoor applications which require quick curing and superior protection.
Enhances the natural look and feel of the wood.
0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
Minimal use: 30 - 50 m²/L (300 - 500 ft²/L.)
Can be applied to all wood types.
Fit for light use in 24 hours.
Very fast curing: 80% in 2 days.
A short ‘dry’ maintenance period: after 5 days, the surface can be cleaned with water and soap.
Eurofins Indoor Comfort Gold Label
Ü Label – DiBt
Toy standard EN 71-3
350ml RMC Oil Plus 2C (Comp. A + B)
Preparation of Surface
- Always begin with a wood surface that has been sanded to bare wood; all previous finishes must be completely removed.
- We recommending sanding to a maximum of 120 grit.
- Make sure texture of the sanded surface should be uniform and show no evidence of scratches before vacuuming as much of the dust off as possible.
- Lastly, clean the surface with the RMC Cleaner to remove all dust and to prepare the wood surface to receive the RMC Oil Plus 2C
- Start by mixing 3 parts of Component A (the wood oil) with 1 part of Component B (the accelerator) thoroughly.
- Then using a rag, sponge, buffing pad or squeegee, spread the mixed RMC Oil Plus 2C evenly onto your wood surface.
- Allow to sit for approx. 5 minutes for the oil to soak and react
- Buff off the excess oil with a clean rag or buffing pad
- Allow to cure for 24 hours before light use
- Equipment can be cleaned with RMC cleaner
- Rags, sponges or buffing pads should be soaked in water before discarding to prevent unwanted fire hazards.